Services we provide:
- Walls and ceilings painted in colour of your choice;
- Plastering/Skimming of surfaces during the preparation stage;
- Painting Wood, Doors, Windows, Skirting boards,
- Application of undercoat;
- Filling wall cracks, applying silicone, plaster repairs, fixing cracks, and applying gloss to wood surfaces.
Hampstead Decorators specialize in the painting of walls and ceilings of various sizes and thorough preparation of surfaces before painting. We offer high-quality repair works for different budgets.
Painting is carried out at the final stage of repair. Poor quality paint and lack of experience often result in stains on surfaces, streaks, gaps, blistering, or sagging. That is why you should hire a reliable contractor, which provides a detailed quote with materials to be used. Hampstead Decorators are ready to quickly and efficiently perform any decorating work in your home.
The price is calculated on the basis of room size and surfaces. The number of layers of primer and paint that are required for a high-quality finish. We take into account the condition of walls, whether additional sanding, grinding or levelling is required. If you are interested in the painting service, you can request a call back or complete an online form. Our manager will review it within 24 hours and answer all your questions.
Painting walls. Work stages:
To make your walls look perfect, it is important to follow the technology of surface painting. Skipping some of the stages may impact the final result and it would not meet your expectations. For high-quality wall painting, it is necessary:
- Thorough surface preparation
Preparation may include dismantling the old coating (for example, wallpaper or oil paint), puttying, sanding, applying primer. Alignment of walls for painting is a mandatory step. Skipping it compromises the final result.
- Choosing professional-quality paint
It’s not necessary to buy the most expensive coating option. A variety of brands at affordable prices offer a large spectrum of colours. It is important to purchase a paint suitable for the room where the work will be carried out. If it comes to the kitchen, hallway or bathroom, it is better to choose waterproof paints. They can be washed, and the walls in such premises are often subjected to wet cleaning. The most popular choices of our customers are Farrow and Ball or Dulux Trade. Hampstead Decorators are trained to use various types of paint, including water-based and oil-based.
- No rush!
As a rule, walls are painted in two layers. In order for the paint to settle on the surface, it is important to allow each layer to dry completely. When painting corners, as well as ceiling and floor joints, we use a small brush and masking tape, to prevent excess staining.
We carry out wall painting in London areas: Hampstead, Belsize Park, St. Johns Wood, Maida Vale, Mayfair, Knightsbridge, Kensington and Chelsea, Belgravia, Richmond, etc.
Hampstead Decorators deliver professional and exceptional finish.
- Call us or complete an online request form. One of our specialists provides a free estimated cost for the complete house repair or room painting only;
- We arrange a free inspection and consultation with you to discuss everything in detail;
- We draft a detailed quote and make an agreement with you;
- Preparation before painting;
- Painting and drying time;
- Completion and project sign off.